Sunday, January 25, 2015

Reflection of Raul Cuero's Interview

Raul Cuero's interview had a lot of concepts that I could apply to my life. He talked a lot about how we should not be limited to what society thinks. Some of the best inventions or ideas have come from ways that society would never expect or predict. This shows me how when I am trying to come up with future ideas, I should think outside the box of what society might expect. He talks about how creativeness is not obvious, for it has to do with how you perceive nature. I could apply this to my life by being more observant with the nature around me. In addition, Cuero said how he used people's prejudice as fuel to do better. This shows me how any negative comments that I ever get I should use as motivation to do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment