Sunday, May 3, 2015

Embrace Your Vision!

The theme to my final video was "Embrace the Error". Because I have absolutely horrible vision and must always wear either my contacts or glasses, I came up with the idea of embracing your vision. Not everyone has perfect vision. Many people, like myself, rely on contacts or glasses. Instead of dwelling over having to wear glasses, people should embrace it! There are so many fun types of glasses out there to try, which is what I tried to convey in my video. For my video, I continuously put on different pairs of glasses. Because I only had two pairs of actual glasses, the rest of the glasses I used are sunglasses. Every time I put on a different pair of glasses my vision changes into a different cool visual effect. This is to exaggerate on the idea that wearing glasses can be fun and exciting! Also, every time I put on glasses the song changes. This is in order to emphasize the change between not wearing glasses and wearing glasses. Overall I had a really fun time making this video! It gave me a chance to learn more about using iMovie, and I hope to make more videos in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment