Tuesday, February 10, 2015

I Love Lucy

I decided to watch the first episode of I Love Lucy, and I thought it was absolutely hilarious! At first I did not think I would like it because I usually don't like older movies as much as newer movies. Nevertheless, I was pleasantly surprised. This humor in this show is the exact kind of humor that I find hysterical! In this episode Lucy and Ethel act especially nice to their husbands because they want to go to the nightclub. Ricky and Fred act especially nice to their wives because they want to go to a fight. It is hilarious watching each person be overly nice to the other person. Once the couples find out what each is up to, they both decide to find their own dates for the club. However, Lucy and Ethel end up dressing up as creepy women to be their dates, which was very amusing to watch. I think my favorite line in this episode was when Lucy said, "Ever since we said I do there are so many things that we don't." I'm not sure why I found this line so funny but it definitely had me laughing out loud! After watching this episode, I would be interested in watching more of this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment