Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Pandora

One feature of the Internet that I especially love is Pandora. I love how I can type in a song or an artist and it will automatically create a station based off of that. I think Pandora is a great way to discover new songs because a song might play that I've never heard before, yet it will be similar to other songs that I like. Therefore, I will instantly fall in love with the new song! In addition, I like Pandora because it allows me to create as many stations as I would like. The type of music I listen to is always completely dependent on what I am doing. For example, if I am doing homework I will want to listen to classical music because words distract me. If I am alone I will most likely listen to alternative rock. Whereas if I'm with my friends, I'll probably listen to pop. I enjoy Pandora more than the music from my iTunes because it is always changing; I never know exactly what to expect. In comparison, I will love the music from my iTunes at first, yet will quickly grow sick of the songs. There are two downfalls to Pandora. One is the commercials, although at least they are not as long as the commercials on the radio. The second downfall is how I can only skip so many songs before it won't let me skip anymore songs. The positive aspects of Pandora, however, definitely outweigh those few negative aspects.

No comments:

Post a Comment